Book Review

Introduction

My book I read is called I Want to go Home by Gordan Korman. The characters in this book are Rudy Miller, Mike Webster and Chip along with other campers and counselors. This book is a chapter book with 190 pages, some genres that this book includes are adventure, realistic fiction and humor. I really enjoyed this book and it made me laugh if you read the book you will see why.  

About the book  

The main characters name is Rudy Miller who is a trouble maker and never follows the rules and he always has a trick up his sleeve, his best friend Mike Webster is quite different. Mike is always skeptical of Rudy’s plans and is never sure of what to do in tough situations. Their “enemy” is Chip, a counselor who works at Camp Algonkian which Mike and Rudy are staying at. Rudy makes it clear that he doesn’t want to be at the camp, he is always trying to escape and run back home and he always drags Mike along with him. Rudy and Mike try to escape multiple times because they are miserable at the camp every time they get caught escaping they have a punishment like taking out the garbage or cleaning the bathrooms. Until one day Rudy has a plan that is way better than escaping camp, he wants to be in control of the camp. What Rudy does next has never happened before at Camp Algonkian 

My favorite part of the book 

My favorite part of the book is when Rudy and Mike were on mainland and getting chased by camp counselors in a town.I like this part of the book because it was super exciting. 

My recommendation 

I recommend my book to people how like exciting and funney books.I recommend my book for ages 9-14. 

2 thoughts on “Book Review