My thoughts about learning at home

I’ve been learning at home for almost three months now. There are a lot of good things and bad things about learning at home. The good things are I can work at my own pace and I can take a lot of breaks. The bad things are I can get districted by my sister and cat and the teacher doesn’t always respond to your Edsby messages. I have spent the whole time with my family. We go on walks when I am finished my work. We go for bike rides and play basketball. We also get tired of each other. The things I have learned that I would not have learned in school are online learning, being more independent and how to use technology better. The new skills I developed are dribbling and shooting a basketball. I also learned how to manage my time better, how to do conference calls, not to miss any conference calls and how to type quicker. I spent a lot more time outside playing basketball, going on bike rides, walks and playing on my trampoline. I like going outside so I am not stuck inside all day. Learning at home has been interesting but I like learning in a classroom better. I hoping we are going to be in a classroom to learn in the fall.